PGA Show is over and 2015 is the year Titleist announces the new Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x golf balls (now in stores).
So what’s new about it?
- Pro V1 prototype was first introduced on PGA Tour in 2000
- Made available in golf stores in March of 2001 and became the best-selling golf ball
The 2015 Pro V1 and Pro V1X
- deliver exceptional distance with consistent ball flight
- more short game control
- even softer feel
- long lasting durability
- features new thermoset urethane elastomer cover
- softer feel
- more long game spin
- penetrating trajectory with shallower angle of distance for more roll
- three piece construction
- slightly firmer feel
- lower long game spin
- launches higher with a steeper angle of descent
- four piece construction
- Jimmy Walker won with it in Sony Open after using the Pro V1x for the first time in Hyundai
- Jordan Spieth won with it in Australian Open with the Pro V1x
- Bubba Watson won with the Pro V1x in HSBC
- Charley Hoffman won with the Pro V1x in OHL Classic
So what are you waiting for!