Now the secret is revealed.
Taylor Made is coming out with the M1 Driver on 10/8/2015.
For those who have not had a chance to see them, here are some pics:
How many models are there?
- M1 driver is available in 2 head sizes: 460 cc and a 430 cc
- Obviously, the smaller head is preferred by those looking for a more penetrating ball flight
What kind of adjustments can be made on the new M1 driver?
- There are 3 adjustments to fine tune to fit your swing:
- Loft sleeve: adjust loft up to +/- 2 degrees
- Front Track: 15 gram weight that adjust toe to heel to provide draw, neutral, fade biased CG setting
- Back Track: 10 gram weight that slides front to back to move CG location to control spin and trajectory
What stock shaft options are there?
- Stock shaft options come in 3 different trajectory:
- High Launch Fujikura Pro 60
- Mid Launch Kuro Kage TiNi Silver 60
- Low Launch Aldila Rogue Silver 70
What makes the M1 driver better than their previous model?
- It is all about CG location.
- By utilizing a composite crown, Center of Gravity is lowered to maximize ball speed at impact.
- The 3 adjustments (loft, ball flight, trajectory) helps the golfer fine tune to fit his/her game.
When can I get it?
- Official launch is 10/18/2015
- There will be many custom shaft options
- Stay tuned for more information.